Making and Baking Bread
There’s nothing better than the smell of freshly baked bread! Maybe you’re interested in a bread making machine. You’re probably wondering what the top 5 machines are.
First, let’s look at what bread makers do. They have a removable tin in which you put the ingredients. Once you replace the pan in the maker and select the correct program on the control panel, the machine will bake the bread for you. There are also ready-made mixes available commercially. A bread machine can also make pizza dough, cakes, and much more.
Another nice thing about bread machines is that you can make bread using ingredients according to your dietary restrictions. For example, you can make gluten-free bread.
You can choose a bread maker that bakes 1-, 1.5-, 2-, 2.5-, and 3-pound loaves. These are common sizes for many bread machines. Your bread should be eaten within 2 days, so keep this in mind. A 2-pound loaf is generally enough for a family of 4. A bread maker can also make loaves in different shapes, including horizontal and round. You’ll want to look for a bread machine with a removable pan; this makes cleaning the machine so much easier.
So, for the top 5 Breadmakers 2017, let’s take a look at the contenders!
- Panasonic SD-BMT1000—you can get 1-pound loaves from this maker and it has crust settings for light, medium, and dark crust. No English owner’s manual as this machine is made in Japan; you’ll have to find one online.
- Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Virtuoso—this machine has a gluten-free option and is can make cakes, fruit jam, and more. Makes 2-pound loaves and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake—this 2-pound loaf breadmaker is inexpensive and has an express setting for quick baking. It requires little counter space and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Cuisinart CBK-100—this machine bakes 2-pound loaves. You can make gluten-free loaves as well as white and wheat options. It also makes dough and has a rapid bake setting.
- Hamilton Beach 29882—this 2-pound loaf machine offers gluten-free option along with crust settings and it has a delay timer. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
If you’re looking to introduce fresh bread into your family’s daily meals, you can’t go wrong with a bread machine. They’re easy to use, relatively inexpensive, and can bake fresh bread at the touch of a button. Make fresh bread a family affair!